- North Central Texas Regional Weather
- nearest forest webcam (Holifield Science Learning Center, 5 miles north of Spring Creek Forest)
- National Weather Service Forecasts NOAA
- Weather Forecast for Garland, Texas
- Real Time Weather from Webb Middle School, Garland, Texas
- Particle Pollution Map
- National Climatic Data Center
- Long Term Climate for Spring Creek Forest and, North Central Texas for that matter…It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that we are in for long-term droughts, higher temperatures, and other climatic extremes at Spring Creek… so think of ways to preserve forests, prairies, and open space while conserving water and energy now! As they say, think globally and act locally. By 2100 North Central Texas is predicted to be 5.5 degrees warmer, receive 3-6 inches less annual precipitation, 10-20 more frost-free days, and 3 or more additional heat waves per year, and more extreme weather. There are even scientists that think the report is too conservative in model predictions.